Not a creature was stirring
Not even a mouse
Someone had tried hard
To copy a photo from a site
But failed to come even close
Even though she worked long into past nights
With the best of intentions
She bought metres and metres of paper
Cut it to fit, and taped
Then got sick of the whole damn caper
And with 75% of the project complete
She took this photo so at least someone would benefit
Even though she knew this project
Wouldn't bestow her any credit
So here you go followers
Enjoy and smile
'Cause after that all money and time went to waste
There should be something at least worthwhile
Let me break this down for you into some simple bullet points.
- Do not use wrapping paper. Use wallpaper. Proper, thick wallpaper, with proper thick wallpaper glue.
- That means, you must own the stairs. Do not be renting the stairs.
- Do not try and do it in gold, even if gold is your favourite colour, when the stairs are pretty much gold.
- Make sure you get enough paper to do the whole job from the beginning. If you run out of paper, and then you cannot find any more of that paper even though you've been to all the Farmers stores, you will have to use another colour and you will look stupid.
- Think carefully about spending money on this. If you aren't sure, go out and buy a dress. It will last longer, and not potentially trip someone up on the stairs.